Hwange National Park is Zimbabwe’s largest and most popular national park. It is home to a wide variety of wildlife, including lions, elephants, leopards, buffalo, and rhinos. Hwange also has a variety of campsites to choose from, ranging from basic to luxurious.
Here are some of the most popular campsites in Hwange National Park:
• Main Camp: Main Camp is the largest and most popular campsite in Hwange National Park. It is located in the heart of the park and offers a variety of amenities, including a swimming pool, restaurant, and bar.
• Robins Camp: Robins Camp is a smaller and more secluded campsite than Main Camp. It is located in the western part of the park and is known for its excellent game viewing.
• Sinamatella Camp: Sinamatella Camp is another small and secluded campsite. It is located in the northeastern part of the park and is known for its beautiful scenery and abundant wildlife.
• Kennedy 1 Camp: Kennedy 1 Camp is a basic campsite located in the central part of the park. It is a good option for budget travelers and campers who want to be close to the wildlife.
• Guvalala Camp: Guvalala Camp is another basic campsite located in the central part of the park. It is a good option for campers who want to be close to the wildlife and the Hwange Main Camp.